Oz Funland ‘Refer A Friend’ Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (the “Rules”) apply to the Refer a Friend promotion (“Refer a Friend Promotion”, the “Promotion”) conducted by Oz Funland, with its registered address being 2/11 Hollylea Road, Leumeah, NSW 2560 (“we”, “us”, “Oz Funland” or “our”). By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Rules.
- Your Friend must be 18 years or older. You must disclose your name & contact details to your friend to be eligible for this promotion.
- Your Friend must be a new client to Oz Funland (not having previously traded with Oz Funland).
- You will receive AUD$50 credited to your designated bank account within 15 days of the conclusion of Your Friend’s event (Party, Private Function & Excursion) & fully paid for. Your $50 is not transferable.
- The Promotion is open to employees of Oz Funland or employees of any other company engaged in direct competition with Oz Funland. You strictly cannot refer yourself or your spouse.
- Oz Funland reserves the right to remove a Refer a Friend Reward or substitute a Refer a Friend Reward offered with another item of the same value, at its sole discretion, from time to time and without prior notice to you or Your Friend.
- This Refer a Friend Promotion and any obligations of Oz Funland pursuant to it will be revoked or withdrawn from participants who abuse the spirit or intention of it. We reserve the right to cancel or withdraw the Refer a Friend Promotion at any time in case of any suspected abuse of the Promotion. Further, where any of these Rules are breached or there is any reason to suspect a participant has acted fraudulently or obtained an unfair or unintended advantage pursuant to this Refer a Friend Promotion, we reserve the right to stop or withdraw payment of the Refer a Friend Rewards or any attempted withdrawal of the same.
- We are the sole arbiter of the Refer a Friend Promotion, these Rules and any other issues arising under this Promotion. Exceptions to these Rules are at the sole discretion of Oz Funland’s management, and our decision is final. We reserve the right to alter, amend or terminate the Refer a Friend Promotion or any aspect of it at any time and without prior notice.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by these Rules, will be resolved by our management in a manner it deems to be fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding on all parties.
- If at any time all or any part of any provision of these Rules are or become illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction, such provision(s) shall not affect or impair the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of the remainder of that provision or all other provisions of these Rules or the legality, validity or enforceability under the law of any other jurisdiction of that provision or all other provisions of these Rules.
- These Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and shall by subject to the jurisdiction of the New South Wales courts.
- Offer period: 10am (AEST) 15th Nov 2018 to 8:30pm to 31st March 2019, unless offer is withdrawn earlier.
Oz FunlanD PRIVATE HIRE
Terms and Conditions
BOND – $200.00 bond is held as security over fair cleanliness, soiling, equipment misuse, theft and time of vacancy. The bond must be paid at the time of booking. The bond will be refunded within a week of completion of the service rendered & fully paid for..
- Our private hire fee is $650 for 3 hours of venue hire, $80 / 30 minutes thereafter. A $200 non-refundable deposit is required to be paid to confirm this booking. The balance must be paid in full at least 15 days before the function together with a $200 bond that will be returned the day after the function provided all conditions have been adhered to. Carpet steam cleaning if required will incur a cost of $100. Public Holiday surcharges will apply.
- Anyone 13 years or older is considered an adult for admission purposes only. Children over 12 years are unable to use the play equipment for safety reasons with exception of Putt Putt golf.
- Children over the age of 12 & adults playing Putt Putt will be charged entry price.
- No smoking is permitted in the building or car park.
- Socks must be worn at all times. This includes both children and adults supervising in our play areas. Bare feet are not permitted for hygiene and safety reasons. Socks are available for purchase at Reception.
- You are welcome to bring your own catering with our ‘Own Catering’ package. The kitchen is not available for preparation, heating or cleaning. If you are serving a large meal you will need to provide your own disposable cutlery, cups, plates, serving utensils, serviettes, tableware, rubbish bags, etc. All rubbish must be removed. A kitchen supervisor can heat, serve and assist with your own catering for an additional fee.
- We do cater for most allergies and dietary preferences. Please confirm all details including platters and special dietary needs at least 1 week prior to the function. Full payment must also be made at this time.
- A pre-paid café tab can be set up for your function which must be paid 1 week before the function.
- Prices and packages include GST and are subject to change without notice.
- The facility is available for 30 minutes prior to the beginning of your hire period to set up. The venue must be cleared and returned to the initial set up within the time your function ends, otherwise additional charges will apply.
- The use of confetti, party poppers, piñatas and sparklers are not permitted.
- All function guests are subject to the rules and regulations of Oz Funland as stated.
Oz FunlanD Party
Terms and Conditions
- A $100 non-refundable deposit must be paid at the time of booking, after which invitations are issued.
- The balance must be paid in full at least 7 days before the party. No refunds with exception of non-attending children prior to party’s commencement.
- Contents of menu subject to change without notice. Oz Funland is a nut-free venue.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK PERMITTED except Birthday Cake & food for guests with very special dietary requirements. We cannot refrigerate or freeze your cake.
- All party guests are subject to the rules and regulations of Oz Funland as stated.
Oz FunlanD WEBSITE
Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on November 15, 2018.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using https://ozfunland.com/funland (“the Site”) operated by Oz Funland (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://ozfunland.com/funland.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Oz Funland and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the whole/any part of Website with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Oz Funland.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
If you wish to register with the Website, you must enter the “Log In” page on the Website and register using our online registration process. In doing so you must agree to (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Website’s registration process and (ii) maintain and promptly update the information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
You will also receive an account upon completing the Website’s registration process. Irrespective of whether you choose to use the “remember me” function that we offer in relation to your password/user ID, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your email address, user ID, password or account. You agree to: (i) immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your email address, password, user ID or account or any other breach of security and (ii) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session by logging out. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
You shall not use the Website for any illegal or immoral purposes, and you will use it in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired.
You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) suffered by us and arising out of any breach of these Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your computer or internet access account.
- We are not responsible for the availability of any external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of any third party websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources. You are hereby granted a revocable and non-exclusive licence to create a hyperlink to the Website subject to such hyperlink not portraying Juno Download, their licensors or their products in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner and subject to you not using any logo/trade mark or other proprietary graphic owned and/or controlled by Juno Download as part of or in conjunction with the hyperlink.
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use and you may download any digital recordings purchased hereunder and stream any clips provided on your personal computer or other similar personal device. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content. Please be aware that when you complete a purchase, the purchased track is instantly impregnated with a ‘watermark’. This watermark contains your unique ID and cannot be removed. We constantly monitor the internet and P2P websites for breaches of our and our licensors copyright emanating from tracks originally purchased from the Website. If we detect that you have without our authority either personally or by way of assistance/facilitation of any third party, copied, reproduced, transmitted, published, displayed, distributed, commercially exploited or created derivative works of our or our licensors material and content then we have the right to (a) suspend your user accounts, including any outstanding credits and (b) inform any relevant authorities empowered to act upon such unauthorised activity and/or copyright owners who’s copyright may have been breached for them to take such necessary action as may be required. This will mean that we will be entitled to pass on your contact details to them.
- You should assume that everything you see and read on the Website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided by the Conditions. The Website is Copyright, “© 2018 – 2019 Oz Funland. All rights reserved”.
- We are not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any direct, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Website. However, nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
- Purchasing from this Website you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use any services provided on the Website is at your sole risk. All Digital Recordings provided via the Website are provided “as is” and “as available” for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantibility, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non infringement.
- We do not represent or guarantee that any service provided via the Website will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interferences, hacking or other security intrusions and we disclaim any liability relating thereto.
- We will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise if you incur loss or damage by connecting to the Website through a third party’s hypertext link.
- Notwithstanding any other provision in the Conditions, nothing shall limit your rights as a consumer under English law where or insofar as such rights cannot be derogated from by contract.
- If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
- Payment is through Paypal, and you will be directed to there secure server for transactions. Paypal will be clearly identified and link to their own privacy policies so you know which company is collecting your personal information. You should refer to those policies for any privacy-related concerns regarding your purchase with them.
- The price for a particular Service will be the price displayed on the Website at the time of purchase. We reserve the right to change prices for Services at any time and do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price drop or promotional offering.
- We reserve the right to change options relating to services downloadable from the Website without prior notice.
- For assistance or other enquiries please contact us by clicking here: https://ozfunland.com/funland/contact/